We hold our trainings in Munich, Hamburg and Düsseldorf. Please choose your nearest location.
Independent Salesforce Developer and Trainer
The headline and subheader tells us what you're offering, and the form header closes the deal. Over here you can explain why your offer is so great it's worth filling out a form for.
We will provide you with a deeper insight into the architecture and concepts of Lightning Components Frameworks and give recommentadtions / best practices on the tools used and the procedures of developing complex applications.
Modules and content:
Introduction to Lightning Components
- Lightning everywhere - classification of terminology
- What are Lightning Components?
Lightning Components or Visualforce?
Basics of architecture
- Building component-bundles
- Lightning Base Components
- Separation of logic and design
- Attributes and expressions
- Communication with events
- Access to Apex
- Lightning Data Service
- Reusable components
- Dynamic creation of components
- Lightning Locker Service
Integration in Salesforce
- Lightning App Builder & Lightning Pages
- Lightning Actions
- Lightning and Visualforce
- Salesforce Lightning Design System
Development Lifecycle & Tools
- Tools for developing and debugging Lightning Components
- Development best practices
Developers wanting to learn more about the basics of developing components and single-page-applications (SPA) based on Lightning Components.
It is necessary to bring your own notebook (bring your own device). You will not have to install special software, a current version of Google Chrome is required, though. The training documents and course language will be in English.